Learn from the IMRG’s Top 100 UK online retailers in our exclusive retail email benchmarking study series.
Report #1 - Leaping over the subscriber hurdle
Learn how to optimise your sign-up process to generate increased list growth.
Report #2 - Giving your customers a welcome they deserve
Advice on ensuring your welcome programme maximises client engagement.
Report #3 - Stylish emails, selling fashion
Email marketing best practice from the fashion brands you know, love and follow.
|Authored by Tim Watson, an independent email marketing consultant, with many years’ experience working with blue-chip brands. Tim is an elected member of the DMA’s Email Marketing Council, as well as a regular speaker at industry events and influential blogger.|
Email is an indispensable tool for reaching customers and driving revenue, but all too often the sign-up process for an email newsletter is out of date and off-putting.
This free benchmarking study, “Leaping Over the Subscriber Hurdle”, contains best practice and tips from the UK’s top 100 online retailers, to ensure you are successfully capturing prospective subscribers and engaging with them effectively.
This report will provide you with a range of advice, including:
• Where you should locate your sign-up form
• How to get consumers to say yes
• The right way to ask for consumer information
• How to identify missed opportunities in the sign-up process
Your website is your company’s online home, so an effective welcome programme for customers, prospects or subscribers is vital to establish trust and build closer engagement.
This free benchmarking study, “Giving your customers a welcome they deserve”, looks at how the UK’s top 100 online retailers use welcome email campaigns to ensure customer relationships start positively.
This report will provide you with a range of advice and examples of best practice, including:
• The value of welcome campaigns
• When to send a welcome email
• What should be included
• Strong welcome subject lines
• Tips on how to make your welcome successful one
Email marketing is at the core of driving revenue for online fashion retailers, and the industry is one of the biggest users and highest frequency senders of email marketing.
This free benchmarking study “Stylish emails, selling fashion”, looks at how 14 major fashion brands with an online presence have optimised their email campaigns to ensure the highest levels of ROI. The report will provide you with a range of best practice advice, including:
• How fashion brands differ in their email marketing
• The email send frequency of major fashion brands
• The most common time to send emails
• Does the day of week affect send time
• What words in the subject line are most popular